Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SunTv __ Introduction

SUN TV is the first wireless cable Network and pioneer introducing MMDS (Multi point & Multi Distribution system). American technology in Pakistan.

The Company Southern Networks Limited Launched a state of the art digital MMDS under the name of SUN TV. Sun TV is expected to become the largest broadcaster of visual content in Pakistan providing more than 50 digital channels to its subscriber, our transmission is running Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad initially the key consumer market in Pakistan.

Our broadcast system is wireless based operation, broadcasting in digital format(witch no other operator in the country is offering at the moment) .
Sun TV provides its viewers digital quality picture as well as Dolby Digital sound without any interruption

2 comments:

karachi walay said...

Thank God, Finally Got Some Information About Sun TV, Cause I Think They Don't Have Any Web Site.

Can You Tell That How Can We Subscribe To Sun TV, From Where, Their Customer Care Number And Installation Charges / Fees Etc.

I'll Be Thankful To You.

Adnan

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com